Sunday, October 3, 2010

Topics for Final Project

Well, considering I don't know what the final project is, I had a tough time figuring out what to do for it.  I came up with a few ideas that may or may not work.

1.  Do a character analysis of someone on campus.  I did this in high school so I know how it works.  It's a little creepy because you kind of have to follow someone and observe what they are doing, but it's really interesting.  What you have to do is you follow someone and observe what they are doing, and make a scenario about what is going on and write a monologue or something about what you think is going on in their life.  It was really interesting in my acting class and if I had the opportunity to do it again, I would.

2.  Study different fashion styles on campus/going on now.  I am really into fashion so I thought it would be a cool idea to study the different fashions on campus and compare them to what is in now/what is going to come in now.  I work at a Saks Fifth Avenue so I know when the new fashions are coming in.

3.  Create a gossip blog.  I don't know how this would work but I think it would be cool to do a Ramapo Blog, kind of like what they do in the movies.  I would talk about rooming situations, parties, food and more.  I think this would be really interesting if people actually read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment